Friday, February 26, 2010

Fabric Organized!



I have cleaning up my sewing/laundry room this week and I was stumped as to where I should put all my fabric-you know the larger pieces that you want to use for special projects. I had them stacked in baskets but after several times of rummaging through the baskets, the fabric was in a mess. I got the idea of using the organizers used in closets for shoes and clothing. I was going to go to IKEA to buy them but on the way I stopped at Target and they had just what I was looking for. Now I can see all my fabrics and it will easy to pick out what I need!

1 comment:

traci said...

I kind of didn't understand what you were talking about on the phone the other day about these organizers. They are awesome. I want to get some for me as soon as we get the upstairs straightened out. Looks great.