Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Verdict is in...

You might laugh, but I have been using the extra-large size wildflower pincushion (see previous post) this past week--and I have been sewing alot. I really LOVE it! It never gets lost, misplaced and it is like a best friend to me while I am sewing. It holds a lot of pins and I put a few quarters in the bottom of it so it is weighted and I really like that. Just thought you'd like to know-if you plan on making one some day.....

3 comments:

Warm Colors said...

Do you think filling the pin cushion with rice instead of Polyester fiberfill would work? Hope to hear back from you.

Julie said...

I think you need the fiberfill for most of the pincushion just to give it the definition it needs. Some rice in the bottom will give it weight and that is really nice to have.

Warm Colors said...

Thank you Julie, I'll have to buy some fiberfill and make myself that cute big pincushion.