Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A new bag


I just came up with a new purse. I saw one in a store a few weeks ago and tried to figure out how it was made. This is my version but I don't have a name for it, yet. Any suggestions?
If I get myself organized, I will do a tutorial for it-someday!

3 comments:

traci said...

It's awesome. I think you should name it the Traci bag after your favorite daughter. Eventually you can come up with other bag patterns for those other sisters. What are their names again?

Caitlin said...

Did somebody say favorite daughter? Well here I am! The bag is way cute. If you don't go with the Traci bag, maybe you should consider the Bennett Bag or Lizzy bag. You'll have to forgive me-for I've been watching a lot of Pride and Prejudice lately.

Tanya said...

Well, it's obvious who her favorite is because the bag went to me, so it's only fitting it be named the Tanya bag and I'll wear it as I stroll down Tanya Ave. (which, by the way, Shawn has seen when he goes to chaperone the dances in Hemet.) Love the bag and I get tons of compliments. It's a perfect size - large enough to stash my book, easy to get in and out of, and of course, it looks great!