Monday, January 18, 2010

A Fun Find


I was at JoAnn's the other day and used my 40% off coupon to buy this fun "bag book"-Simply Sublime Bags by Jodi Kahn. I'm looking forward to all the creative bag designs inside! If you are interested in this book and can't find it at JoAnn's, it's available on Amazon.com for about the same price as I bought it with the coupon. You just have to pay the shipping-and you might be able to get that free.

1 comment:

Crafts a la Mode said...

This looks like a good book for ideas for different bags. I love making pocketbooks, bags, and purses (small and large). I also love books and books about purses/aprons. Thanks for sharing. I'll check it out on Amazon. We get free shipping for a one-time (yearly) fee of $80. So I try to order everything through Amazon to get my money's worth. :)