My daughter is having a baby boy and I loved the "Modern Bag" so much from Amy Butler's book Little Stitches for Little Ones as you can see from my previous post. I finished it about a month ago but didn't want to post it until the baby shower was over! Hope you like it. The fabric is Tula Pink's "Hushabye" collection which can be found at my favorite fabric site www.quilthome.com. I did make a change on the interior side pockets-I put elastic in the upper edges of the pockets so they wouldn't hang out so far.
That is unbelievable. Of course, I believe it, but still, it is just so pretty. I love the colors together and after seeing how big your modern diaper bag is, then it seems like it is just perfect.
I love it!!! I want to use it right now, but I am trying to refrain myself so it will be nice and new for when the baby comes. I love the fabric- you are so talented! Thank you for the perfect diaper bag!
2 comments:
That is unbelievable. Of course, I believe it, but still, it is just so pretty. I love the colors together and after seeing how big your modern diaper bag is, then it seems like it is just perfect.
I love it!!! I want to use it right now, but I am trying to refrain myself so it will be nice and new for when the baby comes. I love the fabric- you are so talented! Thank you for the perfect diaper bag!
Post a Comment