Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Corinne's Birthday Apron


I just love this Alexander Henry fabric and so I scaled down an adult pattern and tweaked it a bit to make a birthday apron for Corinne, my granddaughter. One of my favorite things about this apron is making the bias tape out of fabric to give it a little extra zing.
Corinne loves to cook and so I hope she will be able to use it when she's helping in the kitchen!


3 comments:

traci said...

The fact that you like to make bias tape makes you special. This is a cute apron. I do love the fabric just like you.

Tanya said...

Corinne loves this apron and loves the chance to wear this apron. She is ready to help me with anything regarding cooking. Thank you so much!

Marie Rayner said...

What a sweet apron! I love aprons and I can't think of a little girl that wouldn't be thrilled to get one!