We are having a baby shower for Jennilee on Saturday and I made her this banner for the shower and then also for her to take home and display in baby Cache's room (if she wants)! I hope she doesn't see this before Saturday. It's a surprise!
I LOVE IT!!! I especially love the color combinations. It is so perfect. I know that she will love it too. So cute. Have fun tomorrow. I wish I really was taking a red eye tonight to be there. Just know that I am thinking of you all tomorrow morning. Have fun!
Mom, that was too cute! You did an excellent job on the baby shower. The food was so delish, especially those little quiche...and the yogurt parfaits...and the muffins...oh, it was all good!
3 comments:
I LOVE IT!!! I especially love the color combinations. It is so perfect. I know that she will love it too. So cute. Have fun tomorrow. I wish I really was taking a red eye tonight to be there. Just know that I am thinking of you all tomorrow morning. Have fun!
Mom, that was too cute! You did an excellent job on the baby shower. The food was so delish, especially those little quiche...and the yogurt parfaits...and the muffins...oh, it was all good!
I love those colors together, and the monkey...just too cute! I hope you guys had fun.
Post a Comment