A few weeks ago, I made a diaper bag for Jennilee. The fabric is some from the Amy Butler collection and the whole time I was sewing it, I was in love with it! The fabric made me happy. I really wish I could keep it but since Jennilee needs it more than me right now-it's hers! The pattern is one I ordered from Craft Apple. It is pretty easy and can be adapted to meet your individual needs. I'm am secretly going to make myself my own bag in the near future.
2 comments:
this turned out really well- I think you may end up making a few- because as soon as people see it they are all going to want one!
Wow, I didn't realize how lucky I am that I actually got that diaper bag! lol...it is so cute and I am so excited to use it...you should sew one for you so when he comes to stay with you, you can have one of your own!
Post a Comment