Last Christmas my husband gave me a Cricut personal cutter. It sat in the box for a while and then I pulled it out and started playing around with it. I found a few uses for it but lately I have been finding more and more things to use it for. For one thing, I found that you could buy software and plug the Cricut into your computer and use many of the fonts you already own to make great works of paper art.
I bought a program called "Sure Cuts A Lot" and it is really fun to use. If you get this software you need to download the firmware for your Cricut by signing up for the trial version of Cricut's Design Studio. There are tutorials available on youtube to help you out.
Anyway, here is a Halloween banner that I made with my Cricut and some fun Halloween paper.
1 comment:
That is super cute! I love your Halloween mantel too. :)
Post a Comment