Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Cabled Beret


I bought the Premier Issue of "Debbie Bliss Knitting Magazine." I just love her patterns so I made the cabled beret and it turned out really great. Everything went pretty smooth except for row 35 which didn't seem quite right. I went online and found that there was a correction for that row so the next time I make it, it will be perfect. Sorry Caitlin-hope you don't notice the flaws! It was really fun to make-I like doing cables and a little more intricate work-it makes knitting interesting and challenging!


2 comments:

Caitlin said...

I haven't noticed any flaws because there aren't any. I love this hat. It is my absolute favorite and I have worn it every single day since you gave it to me. Thank you Mom!

Tanya said...

You are so talented, mom! And Caitlin, you look adorable in it!