4 Rows a Day
I'm committing myself to 4 rows a day! I started this afgan for baby Cache-3 1/2 weeks ago! I'm only 1/4 to 1/3 finished. At this rate, it will take me all summer to complete. So, I figured it out...if I crochet 4 rows a day, I will finish it by the end of the month! Every white row takes me 20 minutes and every yellow and blue row takes about 15 minutes. Whew, I'm ready for the challenge.
3 comments:
Awww!!! Cache is going to love it! Knowing you, you will get it done. I am still wondering why I never got any of your talents? The only thing I got going for me is my loud and obnoxious voice!
Do you need me to check on your progress daily? And, to Jennilee..you have her talents, but until you have kids they don't come through because you don't need them yet. And, that loud, wonderful voice will come in handy while parenting too!!!!
Very nice, mom! Ya, where did we get our loud obnoxious voices? I think it was being 1 of 8. We needed it for survival. Because neither mom nor dad have loud voices. I think it gets even louder and even more obnoxious over the next generation (huh hmmmm...Olivia & Corinne).
Post a Comment