These are the Emmeline Aprons that I have made so far. The yellow and coral apron was for Allie Cooper (bridal shower). The black and white-Amy's Birthday. The Salmon, peach and green check is for Tanya's Birthday.
I love all the color combinations. So pretty. I like them all, but will probably steal Amy's black and white one next time I go to her house. Don't tell her though.
They are all so beautiful! Though, I do love mine the best and am grateful for the heads up Traci, so I know to keep it under lock and key when you come to visit next.
I love love love my apron! Zach even noticed this morning, which I already told you, and said "pretty apron, mommy!" I love this blog. You did a great job!
3 comments:
I love all the color combinations. So pretty. I like them all, but will probably steal Amy's black and white one next time I go to her house. Don't tell her though.
They are all so beautiful! Though, I do love mine the best and am grateful for the heads up Traci, so I know to keep it under lock and key when you come to visit next.
I love love love my apron! Zach even noticed this morning, which I already told you, and said "pretty apron, mommy!" I love this blog. You did a great job!
Post a Comment